|With the most recent heat wave most of our patients are spending their free time at the beach barefoot (understandably) however this brings many new pedal complaints into our office. Please use the following as a guide on how to protect your feet and toes from summer troubles.
1. SUNBURN - most people will think about putting sunscreen on their faces , arms and even legs; however the feet including top, bottom and in between the toes often gets forgotten. This is important for not only when you are sunbathing at the beach (think laying with feet up) but also when you are sporting your flip flops and sitting at your child's lacrosse or baseball games.
2. Wearing shoe gear when walking on HOT SAND - a must - blisters and superficial burns are common.
3. Wearing water shoes in the ocean when you cannot see the bottom to protect your feet from SEA SHELLS and other sharp objects that could cause a cut or scrape potentially causing an infection.
4. Watch out for FOREIGN BODIES along your local shore line or beach - although they may be cleaned daily - we often find pieces of wood or glass in people's feet after a weekend at the beach.
5. Wearing appropriate slip resistant shoe gear while boarding and exiting one's BOAT - wet feet on wet surfaces make sprains , strains and even fractures are an unfortunate possibility.
If you or a loved one find yourself in one of these predicaments please call our office today; we pride ourselves on same day appointments and always taking the best care of our patients.
Total Views: 8Word Count: 272See All articles From Author
Global Push to Talk Telemedicine and M-Health Convergence Market 2016: Industry Size, Key Trends Marketing Articles | July 19 , 2016
Intense Research releases a new market research report "Push to Talk Telemedicine and M-Health Convergence: Market Shares, Strategies , and Forecasts, Worldwide , 2013 to 2019" to add to its collection of research reports.
Market Research announces that it has published a new study Push to Talk Telemedicine and M-Health Market Convergence Shares, Strategy , and Forecasts, Worldwide , 2013 to 2019. The 2013 study has 791 pages, 278 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the push to talk is used inside telemedicine systems and m-health initiatives as a way to implement ruggedized handset communications for all clinicians.
Telemedicine push to talk PTT dedicated device and software markets at $214 million in 2012 are anticipated to reach $4.4 billion by 2019. M-Health markets related to telemedicine at $1.4 billion are anticipated to reach $1.5 trillion by 2019 due to the leveraging of 8.5 billion smart phones and 5 billion connected tablet devices all over the world.
Get Free Sample Report of Push to Talk Telemedicine and M-Health Convergence Market: http:www.intenseresearchmarket-analysispush-to-talk-telemedicine-and-m-health-convergence#request-sample
Worldwide Tele-medicine and M-health PTT push to talk device market driving forces relate to an overall trend toward clinical reimbursement addressing mobile health initiative for chronic conditions. This trend promises to become prevalent as people learn how to keep themselves healthier. Healthy behaviors such as exercise , good diet and stress management have the potential to reverse aging on a molecular level and partly restore the vitality of a person's cells.
Healthy lifestyle choices can increase the length of DNA sequences found at the end of a person's chromosomes. This shift toward wellness has stimulated the need for better communication between clinicians and patients. New sensor technology creates the opportunity for monitoring and for alerts to be send to and from at risk people who are exercising.
PTT telemedicine markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the existing telemedicine systems merge with the smart phone systems of engagement to provide a way to improve clinical care delivery to patients with chronic disease, decreasing hospitalizations and visits to the emergency room. There is a convergence of telemedicine and m-health as the patients become more responsible for their own care delivery and their own health.
Get Full Table Of Content (Index) Of Push to Talk Telemedicine and M-Health Convergence Market: http:www.intenseresearchmarket-analysispush-to-talk-telemedicine-and-m-health-convergence#table-of-content
Table Of Content Of Push to Talk Telemedicine and M-Health Convergence Market:
1. Telemedicine and M-Health Market Description and Market Dynamics
1.1 Remote Monitoring as Standard of Care
1.1.1 Telemonitoring Systems Premise
1.1.2 Sedentary Get Exercise And Heart Failure Patients Pay Attention To Swelling In Their Feet , Ankles Or Legs
1.1.3 Telemonitoring Systems Improve Home Health Care
1.1.4 Vital Signs And Health Status Are Measured Daily
1.1.5 Telemonitoring at Home
1.2.1 Nursing Stations
1.2.2 Telemedicine Services
1.2.3 Service Provider Adoption of Tele-Monitoring
1.2.4 Telemedicine Delivery Mechanisms
2. Tele-Medicine M-Health Market Shares and Market Forecasts:
2.1 Tele-Medicine and M-Health Market Driving Forces
2.1.1 Real-Time Monitoring Of Physiological Data
2.1.2 M-Health and Tele-Medicine Market Convergence
2.2 M-Health and Tele-Medicine Key Market Shares and Market Forecasts
2.2.1 Telemedicine Chronic Disease Tracking Devices Market Share and Forecast
2.3 Telemedicine Push to Talk Vendor Market Share and Forecast
2.3.1 Telemedicine Push to Talk Smart Phone Tablet Market Forecasts
2.4 M-Health Wireless Tele-Health Apps
2.5 Carrier Service Provider Telemedicine Market Benefits and Market For.